Saturday, June 20, 2015

How to send me the data for the SOTRI survey via e-mail.

I had written a post about an online survey I had created for School of The Remote Influencer - SOTRI. This post was placed into my blog on June 18th 2015. I thought it might be a good idea to provide more info on how respondents can send me the data for this survey via e-mail. I find this method the most convenient and the most cost-effective way to send data.

Here are the instructions.

If you visit the site which I direct you to, open that page. Then, you can open another window on your PC. In the other window, you would go to your e-mail account. Open your e-mail and start writing an e-mail to me. This e-mail would have the answers to the 11 survey questions.

You could either write the answers on paper. Or, you could switch back and forth between the windows so that you can answer the questions. I like this e survey method. It saves trees.If you write the answers on paper, you could then just relay these answers to me via e-mail.

The answers could be typed up in the following ways:

Q. 1. Yes or Y - You could use whichever you like
Q. 2. No or N    

Or, you could write the answers as:

Q.1 Yes. Q.2. No 

I didn't type out the whole sequence of questions and answers. It's self explanatory. 

Here is a link to the survey.

http://theremoteinfluencer.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/school-of-remote-influencer-sotri-survey.html


You can e-mail the survey data to me at either of the following e-mail addresses.

anand@schooloftheremoteinfluencer.com

themasterteacher22@gmail.com











No comments:

Post a Comment