Thursday, May 12, 2016

Remote Influencing (RI) can compliment Brain Training programs.


I firmly believe that Remote Influencing (RI) can work well together with, and can nicely compliment, brain training programs, initiatives. I recently discovered through analysis of my RI system, that RI can help to develop researchers and other powerful types of people. I studied the skills required of researchers. I found out that my RI system has within it, many of the skills necessary for great researchers. These are transferable skills. These skills can develop scientists, leaders, entrepreneurs, artists and countless other powerful types. You could say that these are cross over skills or generic skills. The name of the solution I am providing is: Project The Remote Influencer - PTRI.

Here are some of the advantages of Remote Influencing (RI) learning and training programs.


  • Does not require too much in the way of expensive tools, equipment etc
  • My book or e-book, a PC or pc's with internet access, libraries are all you will need in order to participate in Project The Remote Influencer - PTRI
  • Most or a lot of the work can be done with your mind and body
In regard to the e-book as listed above, I can send you over a copy at no cost. You can e-mail me at anand@schooloftheremoteinfluencer.com and I can e-mail you over  my PDF e-book.

I have written a short consulting report for businesses and individuals. In this report, I have written my recommendations for successfully developing powerful people. Similar to the above, if you are interested in receiving a PDF version of this report, please contact me via the e-mail address listed above. One of the recommendations in my report is the implementation of a research project.

If you would like to initiate PTRI, but are not interested in learning RI, this is fine too. You can still incorporate the other elements of PTRI: Self Directed Learning - SDL, Internet Research - IR, Project based learning - PBL, Unschooling - is a form of home schooling. I would suggest adding RI to PTRI though. Your learning endeavors will be given a boost through adding RI to your learning and training program. 

One of the areas I am working on in regard to PTRI, is the development of unique learning and training solutions which can possibly help to ward off Alzheimer's in people. Learning how to do research is one of the solutions I am providing in this area. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment