Thursday, February 25, 2016

My Remote Influencing (RI) Self-Experiment and the implications it has for science.



I began PTRI as a basic research project. I am still working on PTRI as an ongoing basic research project. However, I am also conducting self-experiments under the same banner. I am balancing the two activities through trial and error. I have found that these two activities can blend in with and they can compliment each other. 

One of the by products from my Remote Influencing (RI) research, learning and training - PTRI, was the fact that I had found that I had become smarter, more creative, and a  better learner through these practices. As mentioned in previous posts, I came up with the idea for School of The Remote Influencer - SOTRI, and more recently, Way of The Remote Influencer - WOTRI, through the work I had been doing under PTRI.

The science world will benefit from exploring what can be done through PTRI. If people can enhance their learning potentials, become smarter, more creative, better problem solvers etc, imagine the advances that can be made in the world. PTRI helps people to become better at whatever it is that they do. My working memory has been given a boost too. 

The great thing about PTRI is that it can be done online without having to spend any or much money at all. If you have access to a PC and the internet, you will have the tools necessary to take part in this project. This project can be replicated quite easily. I will write more about this project in future 
posts.











No comments:

Post a Comment