Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Ordained Minister Status


I received my ordained minister's license on August 13th 2012. Actually, I had an ordained minister's license while I had lived in Mountain View, California several years ago. However, I had misplaced that license, unfortunately.

There are several reasons why I wanted to become ordained. The main reason is because I want to heal, teach and train people through my Remote Influencing (RI) work. I also have a level 1 certificate in Reiki. I received my reiki license in Los Altos, California in 1998. I am not saying that my Remote Influencing system is a religion. However, my RI system does include spiritual elements within it. Here is a link to a copy of my minister's license:





My nephew was kind enough to have scanned a copy of my license:






No comments:

Post a Comment