Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Way of The Remote Influencer - WOTRI, Online Monastery.

As you are aware, I have been following a monk like way of life for several years now. I opened a Wordpress blog site for my new Way of The Remote Influencer online monastery on February 8th 2016. I bought the domain name for this new organization too: wotri.org

I decided to use the acronynm instead of spelling it all out - WOTRI. The Remote Influencer is a powerful archetype of the future. I am developing myself and others into The Remote Influencer through School of The Remote Influencer - SOTRI and Way of The Remote Influencer - WOTRI.

The Remote Influencer is a monk. He or she, The Remote Influencer can be a man or a woman, is also a healer, leader, researcher, consultant, coach, teacher, trainer and a change agent. This list is not set in stone. It is evolving and expanding over the course of time. You might ask how one would become The Remote Influencer. The answer is: Through worship, research, learning and training.

One of the greatest advantages of becoming a monk through WOTRI, is: You will learn how to make good things happen for yourself and others. There is much to learn when it comes to becoming a WOTRI monk. However, it is well worth the effort. I will write more about WOTRI in future posts.

Here are the links to my WOTRI blog site and my WOTRI Facebook page.

www.wotri.org

https://www.facebook.com/Way-of-The-Remote-Influencer-1683846355196256/


No comments:

Post a Comment